Turkey, the country known for its tourism and spectacle traveling experiences, is backed by its rich heritage, excellent monumental sites, and beautiful natural wonders. As mentioned earlier, these highlights have made this country one of the most favorite countries in the world for travelers and tourists. However, the Turkey Government has set some specific guidelines and regulations for travelers that wish to step into their country. These guidelines help travelers to have a valid tour/permit to Turkey with the help of Visas.
Since it is worldly famous and people travel from across the globe, Turkey is a favorite destination for many Australians, too. Some of the significant insights that are to be looked into for applying for a Turkey Visa from Australia:
1. Any Australian that wishes to apply for a tourist Visa must apply online by visiting www.evisa.gov.tr.
Steps to be followed for a Turkish e-Visa:
● Applicants must enter all their personal and legal information that is required for Visa processing.
● Applicants must enter all their genuine and valid details, as any discrepancies in the details may lower their chances of Visa approval.
● Once the details are cross-checked, the applicant is taken to the payment page to pay for the processing fee.
● Applicants must be checking their email for further updates.
● Once the verification and Visa process is done, if the Visa is approved, it is sent to your provided email address. You can download a copy of it and use it at the Turkey airports or places where it is to be provided to the Turkish officials.
Points that help applicants to answer some of the notable Visa queries:
1. Tourist e-Visa to Turkey from Australia is valid from 1-90 days.
2. All visitors must not be involved with any paid works.
3. A Tourist e-Visa does give access to multiple entries if the entries are between the given timeframes.
4. Applicants must not extend their stay by not following their Visa period.
5. If an extension of stay is observed, there are fines imposed on applicants, and sometimes, a ban on future travels is imposed too.